For Our Customers
Paxton Company is a wholesale only distributor of marine supplies and industrial equipment. We do not sell to the consumer, either directly or through affiliates. Possession of this catalog is not an offer to sell. Potential customers must meet standard criteria to be eligible to establish an account.
Items that are not stocked by Paxton can be special ordered. Special ordered materials that are direct shipped from the vendor may include a handling fee, drop ship fees and/or minimum order fees. Special ordered material once shipped from the factory cannot be cancelled. Special orders less than $50 cannot be returned. Please see our Special Order Returns section for more information on special order returns.
Credit and Terms
If you'd like to apply for an account with Paxton Company, fill out our Credit Information Request Form. You will be contacted by an area sales representative as soon as possible. Please note: we require our accounts to purchase a minimum of $6,000 per year to maintain their account.
Terms and Conditions
- Credit approved customers must adhere to our standard payment terms as stated on invoice. All invoices are due in full on the 10th day of the month following the date of invoice.
- Accounts 60 days past due will be assessed a Service Charge of 1-1/2% per month which is an annual rate of 18%.
- No shipments will be made to customers who have unpaid invoices over 60 days or more.
- Should an unpaid invoice go beyond 90 days past due, the account will automatically be assigned to a commercial collection agency or legal counsel for action.
- All Credit Card orders must have a $25.00 minimum. We accept Visa, Mastercard and American Express.
Being a registered user with the Paxton Company will give you access to many great tools such as a Catalog, specials, Order Template, Order Status, Sales Analysis, Order History, Account Status and even the ability to View Invoices.
Update My Account
Delivery Holiday Schedule
Closed Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving (Thursday & Friday), and Christmas to New Year's Day.
Please refer to your current catalog for Holiday Closing Dates.
Order Cut-off Times
5:00 if delivery made by a Paxton truck, 3:00 if Motor Freight and 4:00 if UPS.
AWLMIX paint orders must be in by 2:00 for next day delivery.
Hours Of Operation
Monday though Friday - 8:00 am to 5:00 pm