1111 Ingleside Road
Norfolk, VA 23502
301B N. Green Meadows Drive
Wilmington, NC 28405
|Phone: 800-234-7290 | Fax: 800-853-7709
Returns And Policy
- No merchandise may be returned to the Company without prior written authorization by a sales representative.
- No return can be processed without identifying invoice number and/or sales order number.
- Material cut-to-length or cut-to-order cannot be cancelled and are not returnable.
- Products may be returned within 30 days of purchase as long as products are new and in restockable condition without price marking and in original packaging. All returns are subject to a 15% restocking fee and a $4 handling charge. UPS customers are responsible for return freight.
- Merchandise returned after 30 days will be subject to a $10.00 or a 30% restocking fee, which ever is higher.
- All shipping errors must be reported within 48 hours of delivery.
- Log in to initiate your return..
Special Order Returns
- Special ordered materials that are direct shipped from the vendor may include a handling fee, drop ship fees and/or minimum order fees.
- Special ordered material once shipped from the factory cannot be cancelled. Special orders less than $50 cannot be returned.
- Special ordered material is subject to Paxton's $10.00 or 30% (whichever is higher) restocking fee and the manufacturer's restocking charges plus freight.
- Paxton Company does not manufacture products of any nature and therefore cannot assume any responsibility for workmanship, quality, serviceability, or applications.
- The Warranty published or supplied by each individual manufacturer is the only Warranty applicable.
- Manufacturer's policy direct that all Warranty claims be processed by the "end-use" customer corresponding or shipping defective merchandise back to the factory for replacement. Returning merchandise to a dealer or distributor only delays Warranty satisfaction.
- Paxton Company is not authorized to replace or repair any defective merchandise from its inventory as a Warranty service.
Freight Claim Policy
Paxton Company strives to deliver quality merchandise to its customers in an efficient manner. We sometimes look to third party freight providers for delivery which allows us to quickly move orders to customers in a seamless manner.
Sometimes, however, damage and/or loss of items occur in transit. It is important to conduct proper inspection of your shipment before signing the bill of lading as these items become your property upon acceptance of the shipment.
Should you discover damage to your shipment after taking possession of the order you must file a claim directly with the carrier. Should a claim be refused or a partial amount paid by the carrier, Paxton Company will be glad to be of assistance.
Use the following guidelines to avoid freight disputes:
- Inspect your order before signing the bill of lading/packing slip
- Make note of any damage to packing materials on the bill of lading/packing slip
- Keep a copy of the bill of lading noting the damage and the driver's signature
- If concealed damage is found, file your claim with the carrier immediately. An inspection may be requested. The sooner concealed damage is discovered and reported, the better.
Thank you in advance for your cooperation in this matter. We look forward to serving all your industry needs in the future.
PITT OHIO 888-279-2382
CONWAY 757-465-2460 SOUTHEASTERN 757-465-8569
PAXTON COMPANY 2-2008